- Protects your computer from viruses, worms and Trojans
- Scans all new content for potential threats
- Detects and removes spyware programs installed on your computer without your knowledge
Active virus control
- Protects your computer against the newest and fastest spreading threats.
- Detects and quarantines threats that cannot be removed by signature-based engines.
- Allows the computer to be rebooted in a trusted environment, which is used for cleanup and restoration.
- Enables the user to secure USB drives and other removable media by disabling the Windows Autorun feature that is often used to infect computers.
Personal privacy protection
- Protects the user’s entire web browsing experience, including preventing the user from disclosing personal information to fraudulent websites disguised as legitimate ones.
- Gives advance warning of risky websites right in Google and Bing search browsers by placing an icon denoting the “Safety” of the link next to the result results. Furthermore, it blocks access to infected links that the user already clicked.
Personal data filter
- Prevents critical data, such as a users’ social security number, from ever leaving their computer. It scans the e-mail and instant messages sent from the computer, as well as any data sent via web pages, and blocks any piece of information protected by the Data Protection rules created by the user.
- Ensures that no trace remains on the hard disk when you delete sensitive files. The file shredder permanently deletes the data by physically erasing the hard drive.
- Protects your computer from intruders and identity theft
Enables the user to control the access to the Internet and to specific applications for each user holding an account on the computer.
Parental Control can be configured to block:
- Inappropriate web pages
- Internet access, for specific period of time
- Applications like games, chat, file sharing programs or others
- Instant Messages sent by IM contacts other than those allowed
Parental Control can be managed from the Security Portal.
- Provides a protected web browser that is designed to keep online banking, e-shopping and any other type of online transaction private and secure.
- Passwords manager that records sensitive access codes and automatically connects the user to Web sites, mailboxes and favorite software using a single master password.
- Enables the user to create encrypted, password-protected logical drives (or vaults) on their computer where confidential and sensitive documents can be securely stored.
- Speeds up your computer and Internet operations by removing useless files and processes
- Works in the background, when you aren't using your computer
- Allows users to remotely locate and lock a stolen or lost laptop and netbook and even wipe all data from it from any Internet-connected device. Anti-theft actions are managed from the Security Portal.
- Your security services are automatically updated every three hour, without effort on your part. These updates protect you from the latest viruses and spyware whenever their presence is detected on the Internet.
Protect up to 5 computers
- The Maximum Security Services kit can be installed on five different home computers.