Apple iPhone 6 Black and Blue Dog & Bone Backbone Starter Pack Hard Case
The iPhone 6 Backbone case from Dog & Bone combines the freedom of a Qi wireless charging platform with shockproof protection that meets military specs (MIL STD 810F*) in a slim and lightweight design. It comes with a “receiver” slot that slides into the back of the case, allowing your device to charge on the included Qi pad. Thanks to the two-piece design, this case can be used with interchangeable battery for added power without removing the case. You can also use your Backbone case with your own Qi-compatible wireless charging pad.
The Backbone case charges faster than a standard cable and shuts off once your device is fully charged. Its slightly raised rim around the front edge helps protect the touchscreen, while rubber overlay adds a bit of grip as well as a nice aesthetic.
How to use: Plug the included Qi charge pad into a computer or wall adapter via micro USB, place the phone on top ensuring that the small groove on the Backbone case is aligned with the ridge on the charger. The pad also has a raised edge to help hold the phone in place.
*Withstands drops of up to 4 feet.
• The first shockproof wireless charging case in the world
• Built according to military specifications (MIL STD 810F*)
• Slim and lightweight
• Shuts off when fully charged
• Made for iPhone (MFi certified)
• Qi compatible (charge your phone at any airport, café or diner with Qi hotspot)
• Direct Micro USB access to charging port for traditional charging
• Scratch-resistant screen protector & Qi charging pad included
• Qi charging pad
Case, wireless Backbone, Qi charging pad, USB cable, audio cable, screen protector
* Certain conditions apply.
Terms and conditions can be found at