Our priority is offering you the best, most reliable service out there, all while maintaining our competitive edge. That’s why we constantly invest in the most trusted and efficient technologies in the industry. And that’s also why we’re planning a progressive migration for both our Residential and Business Telephone customers.
When a line is transferred over to a new switch, it is normal to experience a brief service interruption. However, this interruption should not last more than five minutes. Please note that in order to limit any inconveniences, we will be carrying out these transfers during the night or early in the morning and the entire operation will be overseen by our technical staff.
Certain telephone features are managed by the user and will be reset during the line migration process. Therefore, if you have activated or modified the following services, you will need to reprogram them post-migration:
Please note: Your voicemail will not be affected. All your messages will be saved and your welcome message and password will remain the same.
1) Log on to the Customer Centre.
2) Go to the TELEPHONE SERVICE section and select CUSTOMIZE YOUR TELEPHONE FEATURES..
3) If you have subscribed to this service, go to the CALL SCREENING section and write down the list of telephone numbers that appear onscreen. These are the blocked numbers you will need to reprogram post-migration.
4) An automated call from Videotron will notify you when it is time to reprogram your blocked numbers.
5) There are two ways for you to do this:
- Go to the Customer Centre and enter the list of blocked numbers in the same place where you last found them and hit Save;
- Dial *60 on your phone, followed by the number you wish to block. You will have to repeat this procedure for every number on your list.
Reprogramming your list of blocked numbers is as easy as that. You can now continue to benefit from this feature.
For more information on Call Screening, go to:
For more information on Call Forwarding, go to: