HOW TO RECYCLE YOUR SMALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES ?
BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO YOUR SMALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES WITH VIDEOTRON’S OWN RECYCLE PROGRAM.
- It’s easy: Just go to any Videotron store or Videotron le superclub location and drop off your used devices. A store advisor will be happy to help you.
Click here for a list of drop-off points.
- Mobiles and landline phones
- Tablets, e-readers and video game consoles
- Digital receptors, terminals, routers and modems
- Accessories (Internet keys, cables, connecters, chargers, earphones, remote controls)
- It’s your responsibility to erase all your personal information from your electronic devices before recycling them.
- Each device should be placed in the same bag as the accessories that go with it.
- Loaned devices are not included in the program.
- To return devices on loan or under guarantee, go to your nearest store or call 1-877-512-0911.
- Once you have dropped off your devices to be recycled they can no longer be returned to you.
- This program is only available to residents of Quebec.
POSTES CANADA :
If you can’t make it to a Videotron store or SuperClub location, you can also mail us your small electronic devices via Canada Post.
- It is your responsibility to erase all your personal information from your electronic devices before mailing them to us.
- Wrap your device in something that will keep it from getting damaged (e.g. paper, newspaper, etc.).
- Place the wrapped device in a box and seal it with masking tape.
- Print the label, cut it out and stick it on the package using transparent sticky tape.
- Make sure the barcode is clearly visible and isn’t folded over the side of the package
- Make sure all the information on the label is visible.
- Once your package is ready to be sent, you can drop it off at any Canada Post location or mailbox. Your products will then be reused or recycled, with respect to regulations, without any cost to you.
- Attention! For safety reasons, do not send any batteries by mail.
CALL US AT 1-877-512-0911 1 877 512-0911 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.