HOW TO RECYCLE YOUR SMALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES ?
BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO YOUR SMALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES WITH VIDEOTRON’S OWN RECYCLE PROGRAM.
- It’s easy: Just go to any Videotron store or Videotron le superclub location and drop off your used devices. A store advisor will be happy to help you.
Click here for a list of drop-off points.
- Mobiles and landline phones
- Tablets, e-readers and video game consoles
- Digital receptors, terminals, routers and modems
- Accessories (Internet keys, cables, connecters, chargers, earphones, remote controls)
- It is your responsibility to reset and erase all personal information from your electronic device before recycling it. If you are unable to reset your device, bring it to one of our stores and ask a representative for help.
- Resetting an iPhone
Before bringing your iPhone device to one of our We Recycle drop-off points, please make sure to deactivate the Find My iPhone feature and reset your device, using Apple’s designated procedure.
- Resetting all other devices
Before bringing your device to one of our We Recycle drop-off points, please make sure to reset it by following the procedure listed in the Mobile, Devices section of Videotron’s Support website. All you have to do is select your device (or a device similar to yours) from the list and click on the button under Interactive Demos for instructions on how to conduct a factory reset.
- Devices and their accessories must be placed in the same bag when being dropped off at one of our recycling points.
- Loaned devices are not included in the program.
- To return devices on loan or under guarantee, go to your nearest store or call 1-877-512-0911.
- Once you have dropped off your devices to be recycled they can no longer be returned to you.
- This program is only available to residents of Quebec.
PLANÈTE COURRIER :
If you can’t make it to a Videotron store or SuperClub location, you can also mail us your small electronic devices via Planète Courrier.
- It is your responsibility to erase all your personal information from your electronic devices before mailing them to us.
- Wrap your device in something that will keep it from getting damaged (e.g. paper, newspaper, etc.).
- Place the wrapped device in a box and seal it with masking tape.
- Print the label, cut it out and stick it on the package using transparent sticky tape.
- Make sure the barcode is clearly visible and isn’t folded over the side of the package
- Make sure all the information on the label is visible.
- Once your package is ready to be sent, bring it to your nearest Purolator shipping point.
Your products will then be reused or recycled, with respect to regulations, without any cost to you.
- Attention! For safety reasons, do not send any batteries by mail.
CALL US AT 1-877-512-0911 1 877 512-0911 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.